Discover how to set powerful daily intentions.
What’s the single most important thing you can do to create massive results in your life?
Table of Contents
There are two things that are absolutely critical to success. One is consistency. And the other is intention.
The first is simple, and the second is easy, but the combination of the two is what makes all the difference. If you want to achieve success, you must first decide to do it. And then, you must set intentions daily, in order to bring those intentions to life.
This blog is all about empowering you to live the life you dream of. We believe that being focused on what you want in your life and doing what you need to do to get there is key to success.
You will learn how we use daily intentions to change our lives for the better. We start each day with a specific intention. We create a goal for ourselves for the day. Then we make it happen through our actions and interactions with others.
Topics covered in this article include:
Why should we set daily intentions? Because we can use them to break habits, routines or patterns that are no longer serving us.
We can then be able to create new patterns of self-perception and experiences that lead to greater life satisfaction, happiness, joy and self-fulfillment.
Have you ever been sitting down to do a big project only to find yourself totally distracted by your inbox? You know what I mean. The thing is, there are so many things going on in your life that it’s hard to focus on any one thing. So instead of trying to multitask your way to a successful project, why don’t you try setting powerful daily intentions?
Many people have the idea that they need to set goals and stick to them. This is true, but we recommend setting your intentions instead.
While you may be able to set goals, it is much more difficult to set intentions. If you are struggling to get out of bed every morning, it’s probably because you haven’t set the intention to get out of bed.
When you set your intentions, you are telling the Universe that you are ready to do the work to create your goals. It’s like saying, “I’m going to do whatever it takes to get out of bed, so that I can get the job done.”
It’s about changing your mindset, and that requires a shift in your way of thinking. If you think you can’t achieve your dreams, you’ll never get out of bed. But if you think you can achieve your dreams, you’ll wake up every day with a smile on your face.
What’s the difference between intentions vs. affirmations vs. goals?
It’s a question that we get asked often. The short answer is that they’re all different.
Intentions, goals, and affirmations are all great ways to motivate yourself. But what makes the difference between them? Let’s find out:
So how do you start creating intentions? If you want to learn how to set powerful daily intentions, you should start by learning more about intentions.
How to set daily intentions for a positive mindset.
If you want to feel happier, healthier, wealthier, or more accomplished, you need to set your intentions every day. And the good news is… it only takes 5 minutes.
If you’re struggling with staying on track, creating powerful goals, or sticking to your long-term plans, then you need a strong, positive mindset.
You’ve heard it before, but it’s true: A positive mindset is the number one key to creating positive change in your life. A positive mindset is the basis of all of our actions. When we are positive, we act positively.
So how do you start with a positive mindset? You start with setting daily intentions. Every day is a new day, and every morning is a new morning.
Sometimes those simple truths can be the inspiration to help us start each day fresh. We can let go of anything that happened yesterday, and focus on what’s coming up next.
And whatever happens in the day ahead, we can face it with a positive mindset. Let’s pause for a moment and remind yourself of the acronym S.M.A.R.T.
A common goal mindset can follow the SMART framework which is very task orientated. SMART stands for:
When you decide what your daily intention shall be, keep in mind S.M.A.R.T. and you will set the stage correctly with a positive mindset.
Take a minute to think about what you want for your life. What you want from the work is energy. Think about the energy or positive vibes you want to attract.
You need to learn how to connect your daily intention to a greater purpose. What bigger goal, value, or desire does this relate to? This helps you to focus throughout the day and keep you in the present.
Instead of trying to keep your daily intentions in your head, I suggest you purchase a nice journal that resonates with you and start journaling.
Yes, take five minutes of your morning routine and jot down what your daily intention or intentions shall be for that day.
Here are some questions to ask yourself to help you:
The following are 30 examples of empowering, powerful daily intentions. Let these examples inspire you to brainstorm and find those intentions that are personal and meaningful to you.
Let these daily intention examples help you start on your own personal journey!
“I intend to…
How to fulfill your intentions during the day.
First, write down your intentions and put them somewhere you see every day. Put them on sticky notes if you’d like and post right on your bathroom mirror!
If you’re like most people, you wake up with no clue of what you’re going to accomplish. If you’re anything like me, you’ll end up going through the day wondering where you went wrong.
You’ll spend your time trying to figure out what you could have done better. Then you’ll feel frustrated with yourself because you didn’t achieve the results you were hoping for. To get out of this vicious cycle, you need to start by setting your intentions for the day.
When you set an intention, you are making a decision to act in a certain way. You are taking responsibility for your actions and putting yourself in a position where you can succeed. Your intentions are the foundation of your life. If you are consistently living your intentions, you will be able to achieve your goals.
Intentions are the fuel that drives your life. They are your “daily resolutions.” They are the “why” behind your actions.
It is the reason you wake up every morning. You can think of them as your “daily mission statement.”
We all need gentle reminders to get inspired. Let these 15 empowering quotes help motivate you to do so.
1. “Our intention creates our reality.”Wayne Dyer
2. “I don’t have any control over what actually happens except for that I have full control over my will for myself, my intention, and why I’m there. That’s all that matters.”SZA
3. “All that counts in life is intention.”Andrea Bocelli
4. “Time heals everything. Time corrects everything. Time is the solution to every problem, I believe. A lot of things can happen with time. All that has to be there is the intention.”Mehcad Brooks
5. “I truly believe the intention of creating positive change is so important to the collective consciousness. When you have a group of people that have the intention and the capacity, talent, and intelligence to actualize those intentions, then you have something really powerful.”Jimmy Chin
6. “I’m a big fan of intention. That’s because I have learned first-hand the power of setting my intention on my goal and making all decisions based off of that intention.”Lewis Howes
7. “We either live with intention or exist by default.”Kristin Armstrong
8. “I think people generally have a good heart and the intention to help.”Vincent Kompany
9. “A gift consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer.”Lucius Annaeus Seneca
10. “The smallest deed is better than the greatest intention.”John Burroughs
11. “There are many ways to push for much-needed reforms: One way is to make a donation. It doesn’t matter much whether you contribute publicly or in a private way – either way is good. What matters is your true intention.”Lee Min-ho
12. “The truth doesn’t lie. It’s up in your face. It’s in your conscience. It challenges your very being with the intention of cleaning you of sin and its influence.”Monica Johnson
13. “As any of us approaches middle age, we inevitably come up against our limitations: the realization that certain dearly-held fantasies may not be realized; that circumstances have thwarted us; that even with intention and will we may not be able to set our ship back on the course we’d planned.”Claire Messud
14. “Letters are something from you. It’s a different kind of intention than writing an e-mail.”Keanu Reeves
15. “Critique, feedback, reaction to one’s work or the way they have presented it, regardless of intention, is a gift.”Mark Brand
Intentions are a powerful tool. They’re a way of making sure you’re making the right decisions.
Your intentions can have a huge impact on the success you experience in your life. Your intentions are the fuel for your success.
So.. I challenge you… Intentionally choose to align your thoughts with your desires.
If you enjoyed reading this blog, I invite you to share via Facebook, Pinterest and/or Instagram. Comments are most welcomed as well.