Beat the C-19 Virus in Its Tracks with These 10 Chinese Proven Steps!
Since that time, everyone around the world has seen their life turn upside down. Made You Smile Back is pleased to share this article with you in response to the Facebook Live held by Beth Elkassih, Sunday, March 22, 2020.
What Does COVID-19 Virus Actually Do When Infected?
The Chinese now understand the behavior of the Covert-19 Virus thanks to autopsies that they have carried out. This virus is characterized by obstructing respiratory pathways with thick mucus that solidifies and blocks the airways and lungs.
They have discovered that in order to be able to apply medical treatment, you have to open and unblock these airways so that the treatment can be used to take effect. However, all of this takes a number of days. Their recommendations for what you can do to safeguard yourself include these 10 preventative steps based upon scientific research from China after conducting autopsies of afflicted victims as of March 21, 2020:
1. Drink lots of hot liquids – coffee, soups, teas and warm water. In addition take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes because this keeps your mouth moist and washes any of the virus that has entered your mouth into your stomach where the gastric juices will neutralize it before it can get to the lungs.
2. Gargle with an antiseptic and warm water like vinegar, or salt or lemon and if possible, you should do this every day.
3. The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes. Any detergent or soap kills it. However, you must take a bath or shower when you come from the street. Avoid sitting down anywhere and go straight immediately to take a bath or a shower. If you cannot wash your clothes daily, then hang them in direct sunlight which will also neutralize the virus as well.
4. Wash metallic surfaces very carefully because the virus can remain viable on these for up to 9 days. Take note and be viligent about avoiding touching handrails doors and door handles, etc.. So in your home, clean and wipe down regularly with disinfectant. (Don’t forget the gas handles when pumping gas.)
5. Don’t smoke or vape!
6. Wash your hands every 20 minutes with soap that foams and lathers. Do this for 20 seconds and wash your hands thoroughly. (You can say the ‘Lord’s Prayer’ or the ‘Fatiha’)
7. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Try to elevate your zinc levels.
8. You cannot contract the virus from animals. Only by person to person transmission.
9. Try to avoid getting the common flu as this will automatically weaken your system. Also, it is important to avoid eating and drinking cold things as well.
10. If you feel any discomfort in your throat or a sore throat is coming on, then attack it immediately using the above methods. The virus enters the systems this way and remains for 3 or 4 days within the throat before it passes down to the lungs.
I hope you find these 10 tips enlightening and important to pass on to your family, friends and everyone. Made You Smile Back will continue to add to this blog posts with more up-to-date factual information and tips as time progresses.
My sincere blessings to all and let’s keep praying, shall we? Amen.